The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico, created under the federal Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA) has announced that they will hold their third meeting in Puerto Rico on Friday, November 18th at 8:30 AST.
The meeting will be held at El Conquistador Business Meeting Facilities in Fajardo, Puerto Rico.
The Oversight Board will live stream the meeting via the Board’s website: www.oversightboard.pr.gov. Attendance is by invitation only.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Approval of 10/14 Meeting Minutes
2. Report by Oversight Board Chair
3. Administrative Matters
4. Procedures to Approve Transactions of Covered Entities under PROMESA
5. Presentation about Government Liquidity and Q&A – Conway MacKenzie
6. Public Testimony on the Fiscal and Economic Growth Plan (FEGP) of the Government of Puerto Rico
7. FEGP Guiding Principles & Timeline
8. Presentation by Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA) and Q&A